PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION OF THE BABYMOVER®
The BABY MOVER® is a professional evacuation apron that can be used to evacuate up to three babies with a total weight of up to 60 lb in the event of fire, flooding or other emergencies from buildings and danger zones.
The BABY MOVER® is designed and suitable exclusively for these scenarios. Below you will find the instructions for its use. The current product flyer of the BABY MOVER® is also available here for downloading.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove the BABYMOVER® from its packaging and hang it up at a place that is quickly and easily accessible in case of emergency
- Keep the BABYMOVER® out of the reach of children and animals
- If possible, practice the scenario described in section B at least once a month
B. EMERGENCY / RESCUE
- Pull the BABY MOVER® over the head at the opening provided
- Place one child upright in each pocket provided (maximum 3 children in total)
- Distribute the children as evenly as possible according to spread the weight
- Never close a carrying bag completely, because fo the risk of suffocation
- In the case of fire, place the child in the pocket with its face towards your body
- The BABY MOVER® is made of flame retardant material. However, make sure that there is no, or as little flammable material as possible, on the BABYMOVER® or in the pockets of the BABY MOVER®.
- Protect the BABY MOVER® against moisture, heat and strong sunlight
- Make sure that the pockets are not continually loaded (for example, do not store objects permanently in them)
- Notice of any defect must be reported to Baby-Mover B.V. immediately, please do not try to repair defects by yourself
Baby-Mover B.V. guarantees the proper function of the BABY MOVER® and the suitability of the materials used for a period of five years from the date of sale. The BABY MOVER® is manufactured with great care. Both the materials and the construction have been extensively tested for their quality and suitability. The warranty is valid only if the above instructions for use are observed. In case of defects Baby-Mover B.V. has the right to make the decision whether to repair the BABY MOVER®, replace it or to repay the purchase price. Complaints regarding any deficiencies found must be reported in writing to Baby-Mover B.V. within 5 working days after discovery, the affected BABY MOVER® must accompany the letter. The warranty will be forfeited in case of improper or inappropriate usage. The warranty is also forfeited if modifications and repairs to the BABY MOVER® are carried out by persons other than from Baby-Mover B.V.
- Baby-Mover B.V. shall not be liable for damage resulting from any other than the intended use or from improper storage of the BABY MOVER®.
- Baby-Mover B.V. shall not be liable for visible defects, which have not been reported to Baby-Mover B.V. in due time.